Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

All about myself!

Hello my name is Heneliena, I am a Year 8 student from Saint Patrick’s school. I am Tongan. My teacher is Mrs George. My favorite country is Spain, I think that country is very cool as there is a lot of interesting things to see. I have 9 siblings, 4 sisters and 5 brothers. My favorite sports are rugby, soccer and basketball. My favorite rapper is Eminem because his raps have great meaning behind them. I have been listening to his music since I was little because of my brothers. When I grow up I would like to be a teacher, working with children. I love animals but my favorite animals are lions because they are king of the jungles.

I am very good at using technology. I use technology everyday for my learning and I also for watching videos. I enjoy watching YouTube, eating, playing and sleeping because it’s my everyday life. I am challenging myself to be a good role model to the little kids so that they can be good role models in the future. This year my goal is to finish the year and go of to college and make new friends, meet new staff and learn new stuff. This year I am looking forward to graduating and finally going to a new school, area and classes.

To me, my Personal Achievement will be getting to the end to my primary school years. I managed to achieve this because of an old teacher, Mrs Dines, who helped me to know I could achieve and do anything I wanted.

On my blog you can see a lot of interesting stuff about my learning and about myself. So stay tuned because your year is going to get crazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment