Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Yay, we are going to the park!

Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount. 
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write an introduction, the events and a conclusion to describe going to the park.


During the holidays, my family and I went to the park. We brought ice cream with us because it was a very hot day, it was chocolate flavoured ice cream. When we arrived, we started playing on the slide, swing and the other equipment.

After that, my mum asked us if we wanted some of the ice cream and we said, "Yes!" It was delicious. After that, my baby brother and my sister wanted to go out the gate so my mum asked me to look after them.

Later on we took a jog because we wanted to be fit. While we were running, my sister distracted me by telling me a joke about a pig.

After a while, we went home. I had so much fun play with my family. My favourite part was eating the ice cream because it was really yummy.
Image result for playground




No comments:

Post a Comment