Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Prayers-Karakia of the faithful.

L.I.-W.A.L.T.-make a prayer of the faithful
Success Criteria-I know I can do this when I when I write a prayer about the Leaders of the world to make good decisions for all people.


                           
                      Prayer for the leaders of the world


For the leaders of of the world, that they would provide  shelter to  the poor.

For the leaders of the world,that they should provide food and clean  water to the poor.

For those who are leaders of the world, that they should teach people to learn about Gods'  goodness.

For the leaders of the world, that they should have  joy and harmony to all people by making peace to other leaders.

For the leaders of the world,that they will make good decisions so that all people could live a better life.



                   Image result for faithful

No comments:

Post a Comment