Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

How I show Tika, Pono and Aroha

L.I-W.A.L.T- show and act with tika, pono and aroha.
Success Criteria.-I know I can do this when I showed and acted with tika, pono and aroha in different places.


How do I show and act with tika, pono and aroha.

1.In the playground:
 I showed and acted with tika, pono and aroha when I let other people go first on the swing and on the slide. I showed respect by not starting a fight.

  2.In the classroom:
 I can show tika, pono and aroha when I listen and obey what my teacher says and by not talking back to the teacher. I can use and say kind words: Example
''Please'', ''Sorry'', ''Thank you'', ''Hello'', ''Welcome'', ''Good evening'', ''Good morning'', ''Congratulations''.


3.At home:
 I can show tika, pono and aroha when I listen to my parents to do something Example:wash the dishes and I stop being mean to my little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment