Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

What should we do now??

Diary Entry 1:
We Walked as far as we could and found an old abandoned
shed. We sat down father started to cough uncontrollably.
I was very terrified, I feared I will lose my father because
I already lost  my mothers. He whispered something in my ear
“ take care of them” he said. I started to cry, tears slowly
flowing down my face. I gripped my fathers hand. As
day turned to night. My eyes slowly closing, as I
fall asleep knowing my Father won’t wake up.



Diary Entry 2, The Burial Day:
Today is the day we burry my father it was
a very sad moment, I helped dig up the hole.
I took a moment to say goodbye to my dad,
trying hard not to cry. I felt depressed. I
have nothing left, except for the box my father
gave me. They started covering my father with
the dirt. Deep inside I was Happy because he was in
a special place.

No comments:

Post a Comment